The blame game continues …

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 |

Adnan Sami’s father, Arshad Sami Khan, is no more. He passed away around 2pm yesterday. A heartbroken Adnan said, “My father has left me. I am deeply shocked. The end came when his kidneys and liver failed.”

However, Adnan’s life continues to be full of drama. According to Adnan, his estranged wife Sabah created a scene again, a few hours before his father’s demise.

Yesterday at around 11am, Sabah walked into Adnan’s residence with inspector More (from Oshiwara police station) to take away her belongings. Inspector Sankhe confirmed and said, “Yes, Sabah did go with More to Adnan’s flat as she had the court’s orders.”

However, Adnan is very upset with Sabah for not allowing him to rush to the hospital to be with his father during his last moments. “The doctor had told me that he had only a few hours to live. Just when I was getting ready to rush to the hospital, Sabah stormed in. Despite my telling her to do this some other time, she refused to budge. As a result, I got late and could be by my father’s side for only the last 15-20 minutes,” said Adnan.

Rattled with Sabah’s behaviour, he said, “She abused everyone including my son. I don’t understand her strange behaviour. I don’t know where and when this will end. But at this point of time, she is of least importance to me.”

“My dad was in coma when he died. But his coma was triggered off because of Sabah. My dad used to stay in the guest room but Sabah had locked that room and taken away the keys. He was forced to stay in the master bedroom where the bathroom is a step higher. A few days ago, he got up in the night to go to the bathroom. Unfortunately, he slipped and fell on his face.”

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts



0 comments: