Delhi met with a rather occupied Katrina Kaif recently, who was in the capital to promote her upcoming flick 'New York'. The actress, who was distracted by someone's phone calls (any guesses?) during the event, took some of her time out for a little chit-chat with Ankita Shukla and Bhavna Khullar of Spicezee.com. Beautiful and glowing, the sexy lady shared her experience of working in the much-awaited flick.

Excerpts from the conversation:

Q: How was the entire 'New York' experience like?

Katrina: It was a very different experience. It was a kind of a challenge in itself, but it was indeed wonderful.

Q. What made you choose a rather serious role this time?

Katrina: It is the film closest to my heart because it is the first film that I have been able to relate to. My character in the film is the real 'me'. This personally has been a journey for me. When I came for the shoot on the first day, I remember thinking “Why have I come here?” From then on, to shooting the film, to finding myself, I have already got so much out of it.

Q. How did you prepare for Maya?

Katrina: Well, Kabir told me that all you have to do is empathies with her and that is what I did.

Q. What's your take on your chemistry with John and Neil?

Katrina: The chemistry is surely being liked by everyone. One can see it in the song 'Yaaron'.

Q. As we know, it is a story of three friends. So, was your bonding natural or you had to put an effort to make it work with John and Neil?

Katrina: When Kabir saw me, he said, just give her a day or two and she will find her own space. For the first week, me, John, Neil, we were like aliens. But in a week, everyone got rid of their egos and came together.

Q. What do you have to say about the subject of ‘New York’?

Katrina: I would say that as a woman, a wife, a girlfriend, this film will interest you. Don’t come with a prejudice, just come and watch it, you will like it.

Q. What about your future projects?

Katrina: My upcoming movies are- 'Blue', 'De Dana Dan' and 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghajab Kahani'.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts



0 comments: