How to Increase Your Adsense Earnings

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 |

Try the simple technique explained in this hub for AdSense optimization to double your earnings!

Earn More Money With Adsense Optimization

I have figured out how to double my AdSense earnings with a very simple technique

If you're like me you're making money online with Google AdSense. I have recently found a really simply and easy way to double my AdSense profit and I'd like to share it with you in this short hub. Please stay with me as I'll reveal the details of my technique towards the bottom of my hub. Also, if this helps you please let us know below!

Make sure you're following Google's rules at all times

Before I get into the details of my Adsense profit maximization method I'd like to mention three things. Firstly, NEVER click on your own ads, even if you are tempted. Remember, Google people are very smart. They are able to follow patterns of ad clicking. If they see an irregularity (somebody clicking too much from the same IP address) they'll kick you off immediately.

Use large rectangles and make sure your Google AdSense matches your website's colors

Second two things: As many other "online gurus" say: 1) Use the large 336 x 280 large rectangle as this ad box is proven to get you the best results and 2) Use the color pallets to make sure your ad units resemble the rest of your content, meaning your ads' and websites' link fonts and background colors match.

No need to make your AdSense completely blend in - everybody knows about Google Ads

A lot of people argue that you should "blend in" our Google ads with your content. I don't agree with this and actually think it's an annoying thing to do. I think 90% of the Internet surfing population including my 87 year-old grandmother knows about Google ads. Who do we think we're trying to kid by making our ads "blend in"?

To use my technique you'll need the AdSense Manager plugin

I use WordPress for all my sites and secondly I use the AdSense Manager plugin. The plugin allows you to copy-paste the code from your Google ads right into your WordPress control panel. To put an Google AdSense ad box in a post or page you use a code like this: [ad#largerectangle].

I prefer not to put Google AdSense in my sidebars

I am totally against the idea of putting Google ads in my sidebars because I found that the click-through rate there is dismal (under 1%). Basically when we surf the Internet we look down the center of the computer screen because we know that everything on the sides is extra fluff. So, my AdSense always goes in the middle.

This method should double your AdSense click-through rate

Now, here's the nitty-gritty on how you can double the click-through rate on your ads. Basically, your webpage must have some text on it. For Google text equals content. You may also have images or video on your page. But, the next is most important.

I like to put my AdSense below my content and not above!

I recommend to put the Google ads BELOW the content text. Why? By putting the ads above the text it makes you look like you as a webmaster don't even value your own work and that you're just "in it" to get the web surfer to click your ads.

I use two large rectangles and one large link ad box

Here's my structure: Two large 336 x 280 large rectangle right next to each other and then throw in a link unit below the two large rectangles. I usually use the large 200 x 90 link unit and use the maximum 5 links.

Using two AdSense large rectangles right next to each other doubles your chance for a click-through

Some people might say that having two large rectangles right next to each other is too "in your face". But, as I mentioned above everybody knows what Google ads are. So, why not max out and have your two best performing large rectangles right next to each other. That way the web surfer actually gets the best service from Google by seeing all the ads available at the same time. Consequently, he or she is more likely to find an ad that they're interested in and CLICK!

Here's the HTML code to put two large rectangles next to each other

To put the two large rectangles next to each other you'll need a piece of HTML code. I'm not an HTML geek but the following code seems to do the trick. You may name your ads "largerectangle" with the AdSense Manager plugin. Ok, here's the code. You'll have to copy-paste it into your post or page screen under HTML and not the WYSIWYG.

AdSense HTML code








[ad#largerectangle][ad#largerectangle]

Now, right under that code you can put the AdSense Manager plugin code for your links box. I use this: [ad#links].

I hope this AdSense profit maximization technique helps and I'd love to hear from you!

It's really that simple. By using this two large rectangles and one 5 links ad box in the middle of my page and right below my content I have managed to get a much better result from Google Adsense. Remember, only 3 ad units per page. Any more and you're breaking the rules.

I'd love to hear back from you. If you've discovered any other great techniques for increasing your Google AdSense earnings please let us know!

Cheers,
-Dawei888 :-)

AdSense Optimization - Simple technique that will double your AdSense click-through rate and profit


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts



0 comments: