Having joined Hubpages just over two months now I have asked myself why am I still here.? I don't mean in the why am I still here deep meaning of life stuff, but why am I wasting my time writing hubs only to make a pittance of money from Goggle Adsense.

I call it the 3 month stage were writers who either start a website or join hubpages in order to make money from adsense just give up. I have done it myself and although I am no expert I am writing this hub as a pep talk for anyone reading who has hit that brick wall and is maybe thinking of just giving up on making money online. Yesterday I looked back at a few of my older hubs and jeeez they were so bad I deff must have written them whilst under the influence. Hands up if you have been writing about 3 months and feel like giving up, hands up if you check your google adsense account and are fed up seeing either a big fat zero or a few cents, hands up if you want to make money longterm. Ok if yer hands still up read on, if it's not just enjoy the pics and leave me a nice witty comment.

Adsense Cheque
Adsense Keyword Tool



So you may be asking why am I writing about Google Adsense when I am not making much money on it, well to be honest to make sure you as a beginner don't make the same mistakes that I have. Some people say that you can't really make a lot of money online but the fact remains there are loads out there doing it.


One of the most simple things is making sure you have a good Title and that alone can help attract some traffic to your page, no traffic no money so deff we need the old traffic rolling in. It really has got to the stage were even the most stupid person can make money from adsense, hands up if you are the most stupid person, jeeeez get yer hand down you dumbass !


But Google have a keyword tool that you just key in the word for Example " Google Adsense " and boom it just spits out all the best phrases and how many times a month it is searched for and the link to this simple little tool is just below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts



0 comments: