Batman:Pfeiffer wants to repeat Catwoman again

Thursday, June 25, 2009 |

London, June 25 (IANS) Age seems to be no deterrent for Hollywood actress Michelle Pfeiffer who wants to don a leather catsuit again to reprise her Catwoman role in a new “Batman” film.
The “Stardust” actress donned the catsuit for “Batman Returns” (1992) and is willing to put it again for Gotham city’s cape crusader, reports imdb.com.

“It would be really fun. That was really fun. I had a good time,” she said.

Pfeiffer however also admitted that the producers of the latest franchise of the superhero films may not want her because of their preference for a new actress for the role but she would in any case like to give whipping lessons to the next actress, if she is not taken.

“I think they like to get a new face for the different characters, and I understand it…You would think they’d bring her back. They better… They should…I would be there for the consult. I can give the whipping lessons. I did my own whipping,” she said.

Industry reports suggest both Angelina Jolie and Rachel Weisz are under consideration for the role.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts



0 comments: