Michael Jackson Quotes

Friday, June 26, 2009 |


’m just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily.
- Michael Jackson

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
- Michael Jackson

The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
- Michael Jackson

To Lisa Marie. Your being provides the star that brightens my galaxy and the force that strengthens me. Love, Michael. Elizabeth Taylor used to feed me, to hand-feed me, at times. Please, I don`t want anybody to think I`m starving, I`m not. My health is perfect, actually.
- Michael Jackson

Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It’s not nice.
- Michael Jackson

Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel.
- Michael Jackson

Because I think every child star suffers through this period because you’re not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow, and they want to keep you little forever. Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today, I’m crazy about her.
- Michael Jackson

image And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.
- Michael Jackson

And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I’d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.
- Michael Jackson

I’m never pleased with anything, I’m a perfectionist, it’s part of who I am.
- Michael Jackson

The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
- Michael Jackson

People write negatives things, cause they feel that’s what sells. Good news to them, doesn’t sell.
- Michael Jackson

I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we’re a show business family and we all work.
- Michael Jackson

I wake up from dreams and go “Wow, put this down on paper.” The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face.
- Michael Jackson

Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today, I’m crazy about her.
- Michael Jackson

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts



0 comments: