Neha Marda aka Gehna shocked by her birthday surprise

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 |


Neha Marda, famous as Gehna, of the very popular show ‘Balika Vadhu’ has a reason to smile, as it’s her birthday today. So, what are her birthday plans? Apparently, our b’day girl is busy shooting till late evening today, and goes for a quite dinner with her friends after the pack-up.

The pretty lass does not mind her hectic schedule, as her friends gave her a surprise birthday party last night that went on till the wee hours of the morning. She had great time partying, “There were good food, good mood and DJ’s good music,” chirps an excited Neha.

But what’s surprising here, is that Neha can not handle surprises She shyly confess, “I tend to be weird when I get surprises; so yesterday instead of being happy I got shocked and could not speak for almost two hours. I enjoyed later, but my friends kept wondering for sometime whether I was happy with the surprise or not”

Though, Neha had a tough time digesting her surprise birthday bash, she seemed to have partied hard. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Birthday

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts



0 comments: